Find us on Social Media!
Social Media Community Standards
Visitors to WaterOne's electronic communication sites are notified that the intended purpose of the sites is to serve as a means of communication between the WaterOne and members of the public. Site articles, posts and comments deemed to contain any of the following forms of content shall not be allowed and shall be removed as soon as possible.
- Profane language or content
- Content that promotes, fosters or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation or upon any other basis prohibited by applicable law
- Sexual content or links to sexual content
- Solicitations of commerce
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity
- Information that may comprise the safety or security of the public or public systems
- Content that violates a legal ownership interest of any person
- Any content that is deemed to violate State or Federal laws
Posts on the WaterOne electronic communication sites will be deleted, at the sole discretion of WaterOne if they were made in error, are substantially incorrect, or against policy. Repeat violators may be blocked from the site.
Please be aware that, when the public posts to WaterOne’s social media sites, WaterOne disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for any and all content in such posts, including materials that the WaterOne deems inappropriate for posting, which cannot be removed in an expeditious and otherwise timely manner.
WaterOne's electronic communication sites will generally be updated during regular business hours (Monday – Friday, 8AM – 5PM), unless in an emergency. Every attempt will be made to respond promptly to questions and inquiries. If an immediate response in needed, please contact WaterOne directly.