Thirsty?! Watch for WaterOne’s mobile hydration station – the Quench Buggy - to make special appearances at local community events like farmers markets and festivals around the WaterOne service area.
Do you have an event that is need of some delicious tap water? Ditch the bottled water and promote delicious, locally-sourced tap water with the Quench Buggy! Requests for appearances are considered by event type, time commitment, and staff availability. Quench Buggy appearances are accompanied and monitored by WaterOne outreach personnel.
Quench Buggy Features
- 300-gallon tank (serves 4,800 8 oz. glasses of water)
- 8 dispensary taps for cups/bottles + 8 drinking fountains, including two fountains which are accessible for youth or guests with disabilities
- Carbon/UV filters
- Chiller, for fresh cool water from the tap
- A friendly, knowledgeable WaterOne outreach ambassador eager to share the value of tap water!
Ideal Matches for a Quench Buggy Appearance
- Event must be in the WaterOne service area, or substantively serving WaterOne’s customer base. See map of our service area
- Event site must meet the following requirements:
- Paved, level surface capable of supporting at least 6,500 lbs
- Area must have easy access for a tow vehicle.
- Adequate clearance around the Quench Buggy for easy access to fountains/faucets from both sides.
- A spigot hook-up within 50 feet is preferred but not required.
- A power source (regular outlet) is preferred within 50 feet but not required.
- Is the water chilled?
- Yes! Our WaterOne Quench Buggy comes with a chiller, providing fresh cool water.
- Does the Quench Buggy require electricity?
- Yes, and on-site electricity is preferred.
- Is there a fee to rent the Quench Buggy?
- No! It is free of charge for events that are free and open to the public.
- Are you hosting a for-profit event?
- Contact us for options for having the Quench Buggy at your event.
- Is the water inside the unit safe?
- Yes, water inside the Quench Buggy is directly from WaterOne filtration and meets or surpasses all regulatory quality standards. The Quench Buggy also comes with its own UV filter to further ensure water quality on-site.
- Will the Quench Buggy come with an attendee?
- Yes. A trained WaterOne outreach ambassador will accompany the Quench Buggy during the event.
- Will there be cups available?
- Yes, WaterOne will provide small 7 oz. compostable cups for the event.
- Are reusable water bottles handed out at events?
- Depending on the size of the event, as well as availability of our bottles, we can bring a limited supply of “I Love Tap” water bottles upon request.
REQUEST OUR QUENCH BUGGY FOR YOUR EVENT!
Contact Kelly Fry at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 913/895-5543.