We are easy to do business with. Developers recently ranked WaterOne as one of the best utilities to work with.
WaterOne Procurement Department
10747 Renner Blvd.
Lenexa, KS 66219
Mike Tripp - C.P.M., CPPB
Manager - Procurement and Inventory Control
About WaterOne Procurement
We appreciate your interest in doing business with us for materials, products, or services. As a not-for-profit utility, WaterOne relies on responsive, resourceful current and potential suppliers in order to get the maximum value for our customers. We enjoy doing business with companies who share our values of quality, integrity, safety, accountability, and respect.
In our organization, many purchases for stock product are coordinated through our Purchasing Department. Other purchases are made directly by authorized operations staff as overseen by purchasing staff to ensure our purchasing policy and standards are met. We conduct all purchasing activities in accordance with established WaterOne purchasing policies and procedures.
Key Functions of The Purchasing Department Include
- Management of the procurement process
- Disposal of surplus items
- Management of physical inventory to support construction and maintenance projects
Our Goals Are:
- Obtain the correct quantity and quality of materials, equipment, components, supplies, and services in the efficient manner for the highest return on our dollar.
- Encourage competition from interested, qualified suppliers that meet our specifications and standards.
- Ensure that suppliers are dealt with fairly. WaterOne has the option to select the lowest, responsible, qualified and responsive bidder.
- Maintain the ethical and fiscal standards of our organization in all transactions.
WaterOne accepts authorized deliveries 9 am to 3 pm, Monday through Friday at:
10747 Renner Blvd
Lenexa, KS 66219