RFQs may also be posted on https://www.publicpurchase.com.
Please submit all bid responses to email@example.com.
Misc. Mechanical Improvements
- RFP Number:AC-18031, AC-18090, AC-18093
- Start Date:08/27/2018
- Close Date:09/25/2018 4:00 PM
Return to full list >>
The Ad For Bids are for various mechanical improvements to WaterOne facilities:
- AC-18031 MECHANICAL-ELECTRICAL IMPROVEMENTS; install a new 16” residual control valve outside of RCB #0. Provide and install 13 pump shrouds at both Facility 2 north and south high service pump rooms. Paint all high service pumps at Facility 2 North and South high service pump rooms to match as shown in drawings.
- AC-18090 KANSAS EAST GATE OPERATOR; install new gate operator and route all electrical and security wiring for operator. Also replace the existing gate operator on the west gate.
- AC-18093 Kansas PRESED RESIDUAL BACK FLUSH; furnish and install residual backflush line, automatic valves and all shut off valves at the Kansas Presedimentation Facilities as shown in the project drawings.
- OM-18031 Chlorine Dioxide Analyzer Decommission; Remove all hot boxes and piping up to valve at the three ClO2 Analyzers located on the Kansas Settled Water and Missouri Settled Water lines.
- OC-18002 Davit Base Installation; install the Owner provided davit bases at various facilities as shown on project drawings.
- Date Open: August 27th, 2018
- Date Closed: September 25th, 2018 at 4:00 pm
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.