Pay My Bill
Use this option if you receive Paperless/e-Bills (free payment option).
Why choose Paperless Billing?
- Eliminate Paper Bills
- Make FREE payments with your bank account
- Store your bank accounts for one-time or recurring payments
- Receive email or text alerts with the option to pay by text
- View your account history:
($1.99 processing fee applies).
Why choose EZ-Pay One-Time Payment?
- Receive paper or paperless bills
- Make payments using your credit card, debit card, or bank account
- Selecting the "Remember Me" option avoids entering payment information for each payment made
Use this option if you receive paper bills and want to make payments online ($1.99 processing fee applies).
Why choose an EZ-Pay Account?
- Receive paper bills
- Make payments using credit, debit, or bank account
- Set up a Wallet to store funding account information for future use
- Pay with Smart Reminders - pay from text or email using your credit card
- View your current bill online
Note: Maximum transaction amount is $2,000 every 30 days. Kubra, WaterOne's payment processor, does not accept 3rd party payments. View Kubra's payment terms.
Would You like to Pay a Different Way?
View all your payment options.
For personal assistance, contact Customer Service.